Thursday 16 April 2015

Assessed Activity 6 - ePortfolios


What is an ePortfolio?

Well, it is a collection of a persons electronically created work. Anything that they have created which they reflect back upon. These could be anything from a document, to adding images, creating a blog - all things we are doing on this Digital Learning Technologies course. As you can see below I have included links to online information which I have created, this is portable and can be accessed anywhere (so long as you have internet access). 

I have reflected on my ePortfolio by updating and adding new things (blogs each week), which is slowly creating my own ePortfolio. It serves as a record of learning which also provides tangible evidence of my skills and knowledge

We have been asked to create a Linked-in account (have one but not updated it for a while) - here is the link:
Secondly we were asked to create a Google site with a basic CV - This is the link:
https://sites.google.com/site/basiccvgjh/ 

I have also joined the EIT Information Technology group which is on Linked-in. This is the link:
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/EIT-Information-Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment